New Stainless Steel Dowelling Jig
Dowel joinery is a safe and easy way to create perfect joints with only your hand drill and JessEm's New Stainless Steel Dowelling Jig is the perfect addition to any woodshop. Whether you are a weekend hobbyist or a seasoned professional our new Stainless Steel Dowelling Jig has you covered with multiple different solutions to drill the perfect dowel holes in your workpiece.
Available in 3/8", 1/4" and 1/2" (Metric Available Soon)
- Alignment is simple and accurate
- 1/16-inch dual-side detents for perfect setup
- Laser engraved markings for long-lasting and easy readability
- Stainless indexing pins for quick alignment
- 11-gauge stainless steel
All components are manufactured in Canada and held to the tolerances that JessEm is known for. Add this beautiful dowelling jig to your woodshop today!
Weekend Hobbyist Package Includes:
- You get one complete Doweling Jig in 1/2", plus the 1/4" and 3/8" Plates.
- You also get 1 Angle and the Bonus Wall Bracket
- Plus you get Indexing Pins in all 3 sizes
Seasoned Professional Package Includes:
- You get the complete Doweling jigs in all three size holes: 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"
- You also get all 3 Angle components plus Indexing Pins in all 3 sizes
- Bonus! You get the JessEm Wall Bracket to store your jig and your drill bits (drill bits sold separately)
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings
Dowelling Jig Manual (Coming Soon)