MicroJig MATCHFIT Dovetail Track Clamp (2-pack)
Microjig® MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps can hold parts, jigs, and fences without obstructing the travel of your saw or router. The fixed clamp leg is contained within a dovetail groove to offer maximum versatility without interference. The dovetail design gives you the freedom to create your own track grooves, allowing you to clamp virtually anywhere! Build your own extension tables, clamping tables, and guide rails using the MATCHFIT clamps to anchor the jig or hold the workpiece.
- Easy-to-grip special resin handles
- Secure clamp at any point along your dovetail groove
- Reversible clamping leg offers versatility
- Acme clamp thread for smooth operation
- Rout a groove along the front of your workbench for an instant face vise
- Create a grid of grooves for a versatile clamping table
- Use to build a straight edge ripping guide for the table saw
- Secure shop-made straight edge guides without the clamp head obstructing the travel of your saw or router
- Clamp Throat Depth: 2-3/8"
- Clamp Capacity: 0 to 5-1/4"
- Clamp Pressure: 595 lb. open at 4"
- Minimum Dovetail Slot Length: 3-3/4"
- Dovetail Profile for Clamp: 1/2" x 14°
- (2) Microjig - MATCHFIT Dovetail Fixture and Jig Clamps
- To use, simply rout a 3/8" deep 1/2" x 14° dovetail slot in your fence or jig for infinite work holding possibilities.
- For your biggest projects, build taller fences for table saws, bandsaws or router tables simply by routing two parallel grooves in a 1/2" or thicker panel.