Mast-R-Lift II™ Factory Second
- Factory Special
- Compatible Routers
Once and a while during the final inspection of our Mast-R-Lift II’s we discover that the finish on the top plate is not up to our quality standards. Instead of shipping these to our dealers, we figured we would offer them up at a discounted price.
The 6061 hard anodized aluminum top plate is machined dead flat, the only issue on these top plates is a faint white line across either the top or bottom of the plate with no other issues on any of the other components of the lift.
We only have a limited quantity as this does not happen often. So if you don’t have a lift for your woodshop or you need another one, pick one up now before they are gone.
Same one year warranty as a regular model.
- Double sealed ball bearings, for super smooth rotation and a lifetime of use even with the heaviest of routers.
- Patented tension feature, removing backlash.
- Mast-R-Lift II has a built in locking mechanism from above the table. Using the same handle you raise and lower your router lift, a simple turn and you are ready for those heavy duty, long term routing operations.
- The Mast-R-Lift II fits every fixed base router that we could find on the market with its unique adjustable clamping block system. (Compatible routers)
- Mast-R-Lift II top plate is Hard Anodized, several times more expensive than the common sulphuric anodizing. Hard anodizing is an engineered surface treatment providing a thick abrasion resistant coating and not just a cosmetic treatment that will wear off.
- All of our Lift shafts are hydraulically pressed into a larger diameter mount. Attaching the shaft mount to the top plate spreads the lateral load, providing a very rigid and durable mount, standing up to the toughest of routing operations.
- No bent wrenches required here! All bit changes can be done from above the table.
- All of the Mast-R-Lift II components are CNC machined here in Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada, and all non wearing components are anodized for appearance, corrosion and some wear resistence.
- Mast-R-Lift II router bit opening is 3-1/2".
- Features our Tab-Loc Design Insert Rings.
- One full revolution of the crank handle = 1/16".
- Built in Snugger Buttons for a perfect fit in your table opening.
3 - Insert Rings (1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/2")
1 - Insert Wrench
1 - Crank Handle
10 - Stainless steel set screws with Blue Nylok Patch
4 - Mounting Screws
- Porter Cable 7518 (4.2” Motor Dia.)
- Porter Cable 690/890 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
- JessEm's Pow-R-Tek Router Motor - (4.2" Motor Dia.)
- Bosch 1617/1618 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
- DeWalt 610/618/616 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
- Makita 1101 (3.218” Motor Dia.)
- Hitachi M12VC & KM12VC (3.267” Motor Dia.)
- Milwaukee 5625 (4.143” Motor Dia.)
- Milwaukee 5615/5616/5619 (3.32” Motor Dia.)
- Craftsman 17543/17540/28190 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
- Rigid R29302 (3.625” Motor Dia.)
- Portamate PM-P254 - (4.2 Motor Dia.)