The Clear-Cut TS Stock Guides for your table saw offer superior control of your work achieving safer, smoother and more precise cuts with your work held securely in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Under spring pressure, the Roller arms ensure your work is held firmly in place.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the track with a twist of the anodized aluminum clamping knobs.
- Set up is fast and easy.
- When not in use they tuck away in behind the surface of your fence.
- The guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can accommodate a maximum stock thickness of 13/16" above the mounting surface when mounted to the t-track.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axels machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durabilty
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Will not fit on most portable table saw units
- Accessory kit available for Incra Table Saw Fences See Model #04310
- Accessory kit available for Delta Unisaw Table Saw Fence See Model #04311
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings or www.P65Warnings.ca.gov