Feather boards are a great tool for holding your stock and preventing kickback, but they do have their limitations. Now there is an option with no limitations. Introducing our Clear-Cut™ Stock Guides. No need to struggle holding long boards tight to your fence. Achieve safer, smoother and more precise cuts as your work is always held in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the fence with a twist of the pivot knob and the height setting is controlled with a twist of the clamping knob.
- For long term routing, the clamping knob is broached to accept a 1/4" hex key to add that extra security you won't lose your settings.
- Guides mount to a standard 1/4" T-Slot found on most commercially available router table fences.
- Guides have 2-3/4" of total adjustment.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axles machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durabilty
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Accessory kit available for Shop Made Fences See Model #04216
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings or www.P65Warnings.ca.gov