Clear-Cut™ FLEX Stock Guides
Our original Clear Cut Stock Guides have transformed the router table landscape for the past 10 years. Now we are excited to introduce a new economical option for the router table with our Clear-Cut™ FLEX Stock Guides. Made out of high quality glass filled Polyamide, these stock guides still provide all the same features as our Clear Cut Stock Guides but at a more affordable price. Achieve safer, smoother and more precise cuts as your work is always held in position.
- Guides are made out of high quality glass filled polyamide
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the fence with a twist of the pivot knob and the height setting is controlled with a twist of the NEW Adjustable Locking Handles
- For long term routing, the adjustable locking handles add that extra security you won't lose your settings.
- Guides mount to a standard 1/4" T-Slot found on most commercially available router table fences.
- Guides have 2-3/4" of total adjustment.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Roller axles machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durability
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings or
1 - Infeed Roller
1 - Outfeed Roller
4 - 1/4" Stainless Washer
4 - FLEX T-Bolts
2 - Adjustable Locking Knobs
2 - Pivot Knobs