The Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides for your table saw offer superior control of your work achieving safer, smoother and more precise cuts with your work held securely in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Under spring pressure, the Roller arms ensure your work is held firmly in place.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the track with a twist of the anodized aluminum clamping knobs.
- Set up is fast and easy.
- When not in use they tuck away in behind the surface of your fence.
- The guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can accommodate a maximum stock thickness of 13/16" above the mounting surface when mounted to the t-track.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axels machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durabilty
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Will not fit on most portable table saw units
- Accessory kit available for Incra Table Saw Fences See Model #04310
- Accessory kit available for Delta Unisaw Table Saw Fence See Model #04311
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive harm. For more information please click: JessEm Prop65 Warnings or www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2 - Stock Guides Assemblies
- 1 - 30" Track
- 8 - #10 Self Tapping Screws
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 1/2" Low Head Cap Screws
- 4 - 1/4-20 Square Nuts
- 1 - T-25 Torx Screwdriver
- 1 - 1/8" Hex Key
- 1 - #19 Drill Bit
** In order for JessEm's Clear Cut TS Stock Guides to work on a portable table saw unit, the fence must be atleast 2 inches wide. Please see track layout on page 5 of the manual **
Clear Cut TS Stock Guides
** Please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat or Reader Downloaded in order to view. Click on the .PDF icon below and a separate window will open. Click on the white box that appears and then click on the save icon in the top right hand corner. Once the saved version is on your computer, double click and it will open in Adobe on your computer. Click on trust this document and then click on the white box. You will be able to look and interact with a 3D version of the product.